Here is the list of tried-and-true remedies to eliminate cellulite
Cellulite refers to skin irregularities that appear in the form of dimple-like lesions. Cellulite commonly appears on the buttocks and thighs of women following puberty. The lumpy, uneven skin may be harmless, but it looks unsightly. This article lists some ways to make your cellulite less noticeable.
- Although exercise won’t make your cellulite disappear, it will make them less visible. Exercise strengthens the muscles under lumpy areas of the skin, thereby making the skin look more even. Choosing a combination of aerobic exercise and strength training will enable you to burn body fat and define your muscles.
A muscular and toned body looks smoother and firmer. Build an exercise regimen that targets the areas of the body prone to cellulite. A three-part plan including exercise, a well-balanced diet, and moves that tone your muscles go a long way to reduce your cellulite.
Dietary And Lifestyle Modifications
- Diet plays a crucial role in determining the shape of the body. It is essential to consume a healthy, well-balanced diet. It will also enable you to maintain a healthy body weight, which ultimately reduces the appearance of cellulite. Avoid heavily processed, refined, and sugary foods as they cause fat accumulation, particularly in the cellulite-prone areas of the body. Eat plenty of whole grains, raw fruits, and vegetables to increase your fiber intake.
Water flushes cellulite-causing toxins out of your body. On the other hand, dehydration can make cellulite more noticeable. Women should increase their fluid intake to at least 9 cups per day. Additionally, avoid smoking and drinking as they are associated with increasing the toxin levels in the body. Diet and lifestyle changes can significantly minimize cellulite by eliminating toxins.
- Whether you have a skinny or bulky appearance, you are prone to cellulite. However, the extra weight makes cellulite much more visible. For overweight individuals, the best remedy is to shed a few pounds.
- Any treatment aims to increase blood flow and decrease fluid retention in the affected areas. Similarly, dry brushing promotes cell regeneration, stimulates blood and lymph flow, and removes dead skin cells. In addition, it may support the detoxification of harmful toxins. A natural plant loofah or body brush can be used to gently smooth out lumpy skin.
Here are a few tips to remember:
- Use long strokes or circular motions.
- Start at the feet and move upward.
- The best time to do this is before taking a bath.
- Dry brushing should be done for up to five minutes.
Use Coffee Grounds
- Coffee grounds act as an exfoliant to remove dead cells, stimulate new cell generation, and tighten the skin. Mix coffee grounds with coconut oil or olive oil to make a paste. Gently rub this mixture over the affected area for a few minutes. Leave the mixture on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off. Coffee grounds help reduce bumpiness and promote blood circulation and lymph flow.
These remedies may help make cellulite less visible. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. It is better to go for proven dermatologic procedures such as QWO Injectable.
Treatment With QWO Injectable
- QWO is an FDA-approved injectable used for the reduction of cellulite. The injectable works by dissolving the fibrous bands that cause bumps in the skin. This injectable is safe and has been used for years in several medical procedures.
Alladerm uses an FDA-approved Qwo injectable for the treatment of moderate to severe cellulite. Permanent results can be obtained with just 3 treatments. The treatment is minimally invasive and delivers promising results.
Book your appointments at 949-916-7166 and enjoy the fantastic discount. We offer all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.