Table of Contents
Read below the advantages of kybella treatment and how it may help you achieve a more appealing look
The double chin or submental fat is a common problem affecting people of all ages worldwide. There are several options for treating a double chin but kybella works best when it comes to slimming down a double chin. It creates a more defined jawline and an overall younger and attractive appearance.
- Kybella is a non-surgical procedure approved by the FDA for the treatment of subcutaneous fat under the chin. It is an injectable treatment in which a naturally occurring substance called deoxycholic acid is used. Kybella uses the synthetic form of deoxycholic acid that aids in the breakdown of fat cells in the submental region.
The area underneath the chin is referred to as the submental region. Treatment with kybella has shown excellent results in improving the appearance and profile of moderate to severe submental fat. Kybella effectively dissolves fat not only under the chin but also in the jawline, legs, arms, and abdominal region.
It Is Effective
- Kybella is comparatively a new procedure in the world of cosmetics that effectively eliminates fat in the submental area. It can work wonders in transforming a poorly defined jawline and chin into a sleek and slender one. Aesthetic professionals inject the specialized kybella solution into the targeted areas under the chin to dissolve the excess fat.
The synthetic version of naturally occurring deoxycholic acid is used in kybella treatment for breaking down fat. The acid works by destroying the fat cells under your chin. These broken down fat cells are then flushed out by the body. It is a highly effective treatment that works specifically on the targeted fat cells.
It Is Non-Invasive
- Advancement in cosmetic procedures has introduced several treatments that go beyond surgical options and kybella is one of them. Kybella is a minimally invasive approach that can be used to get rid of a double chin. With kybella, you do not require any surgery or incisions. It is a quick procedure with little to no downtime.
Patients can resume their routine almost immediately following the procedure. Tiny needles are used to inject small amounts of kybella over the targeted area. The patients might observe mild swelling for a few days. Some individuals may require additional sessions for long-lasting results.
It Is A Quick Process
- Double chin or submental fat can develop due to several reasons and affects both men and women. But, most of us do not always have the time and money to undergo extensive plastic surgery. Kybella is a quick and easy procedure that can fit seamlessly into your life to provide you with the profile and appearance you are dreaming about.
The process is completed within a duration of 15 to 20 minutes. Before starting treatment, the area under the chin is examined by the healthcare specialist to determine if kybella is suitable for the patient. Multiple small injections are administered underneath the chin in each treatment.
It Offers Long-Lasting Results
- One of the best things about kybella is that it permanently destroys the fat cells thereby giving you long-lasting results. Proper diet and exercise can help prolong the results by preventing the formation of new fat cells under your chin.
Moreover, the injections are tolerated quite well by most patients. Before starting the treatment, a numbing agent is usually applied to the skin to help patients remain comfortable. The mild swelling that peaks about 24 hours after the treatment can be minimized by applying an ice pack.
It Gives You A Youthful Appearance
- Nobody wants to look older than they are but a double chin often makes you appear older than your age. When you undergo kybella treatment not only your jawline is defined but your overall appearance becomes slim and youthful.
If you want a more defined jawline or want to get rid of a double chin, book a kybella appointment with Alladerm. To learn more about Kybella or to explore other options call us at 949 916 7166. We are operating in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.