Read on to learn the 5 confirmed benefits of belotero fillers
Even though we wish to age gracefully, time catches up. We have no choice but to look for anti-aging treatments. Belotero is one of the most effective and non-invasive rejuvenation treatments. Treatment with belotero filler can successfully transform your skin by erasing wrinkles. We have rounded the top benefits of belotero filler.
Removes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- The signs of aging can be reduced by injecting belotero filler. The filler when injected into the skin fills all the fine lines and wrinkles. As a result, the skin will become smooth and plump. Belotero filler is an FDA-approved treatment that can help you achieve younger-looking skin without undergoing any intense procedure.
The invasive dermal fillers can sometimes cause the appearance of unwanted bumps and affect your skin’s texture. But belotero is one of the lightest dermal filler formulas. It has a hyaluronic acid base that is safe for injecting deep into the skin. The formula is evenly distributed into the skin which eliminates the risk of bumps.
- Belotero has minimal side effects. It usually causes some swelling, tenderness, and redness. However, these side effects resolve within a few days and do not prevent you from returning to your routine activities.
The other more invasive dermal fillers can cause severe bruising and swelling. These effects require time to heal before you can continue your everyday routine. But choosing a belotero treatment eliminates all such stresses.
Procedure Is Quick And Easy
- The whole procedure takes only about an hour. The numbing agent applied to reduce the pain takes time to numb the area. But the process of injecting the filler does not take very long. However, the duration depends on the areas being treated and the amount of product you are getting. Patients usually come and go within an hour.
Maintains Normal Facial Expressions
- Unlike other dermal fillers, belotero does not affect the normal facial expressions and movements. It is simply a filler that is added to the skin. It does not cause any changes in the way your face moves.
The Filler Is Versatile
- Belortero uses low-density formula. This makes it ideal for delivering a natural look. It smooths out the skin in areas where you have fine lines and erases all the wrinkles. It is perfect for treating vertical lip lines.
In addition, it is highly effective for:
- Nasolabial folds
- Under Eye bags
- Sagging jowls
- Thinning lips
- Hollow cheeks
- Marionette lines
Belotero filler is popularly used for enhancing cheekbones, lips, and more.
Clinicians usually advise the patients to follow these pre-treatment instructions.
- It is better to plan this treatment at least 2 weeks before any important event. This allows adequate time for potential swelling and bruising to subside.
Discontinue Blood Thinners
- Avoid medications or supplements that may increase your risk of bleeding at least 3-7 days before treatment. These include blood thinners, antiplatelet medication, aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, fish oil, flaxseed, garlic, Ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, and omega-3 fatty acids. However, it is essential to consult with your physician before discontinuing the prescribed medications.
Take An Anti-Viral Medication
- Individuals who have a history of cold sores from Herpes Simplex Virus are advised to take an antiviral medication before treatment. The patients are also advised to limit the intake of alcohol 1-2 days before injections.
Eat A Light Snack
- It is better to consume just a light meal or snack before treatment. If you have a needle phobia, notify the clinician before treatment. This would allow the clinician to take the necessary measures to make the treatment as comfortable as possible.
If you want to learn more about the Belotero Dermal Fillers, call us at 949-916-7166. We offer multiple cosmetic procedures including kybella, laser hair removal, laser genesis, micro-needling, and PDO thread lift at discounted rates. We provide services in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.