Here are 5 amazing benefits of kybella that you may not know
Aging is a natural and inevitable part of life. There are no two opinions that aging takes a toll on the skin. As we age, our muscles lose their vigor, elasticity and start to come off loose. As a result, most people develop the following two conditions
- Double chin (submental fullness)
- Turkey neck
These are two prominent signs of aging that make people conscious of their appearance. Diet and exercise can help to a certain extent but cosmetic procedures such as Kybella can be very helpful in reducing these conditions drastically. What are Kybella and its benefits? Let’s take a look.
What is Kybella?
- Kybella is an FDA-approved, non-invasive injectable treatment that uses deoxycholic acid to treat submental fullness. Kybella helps remove excess fat underneath the chin and tightens the muscles of the neck to prevent them from being distorted and coming off loose. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that breakdowns subcutaneous fat which is absorbed and expelled by the body.
Kybella has shown promising results for treating double chin. It offers multiple benefits which makes it an ideal choice for aging individuals.
Benefits of Kybella
Uses A Natural Ingredient That Is Already Present In The Body
- Deoxycholic acid is the star ingredient of Kybella injections. What makes it safe to use and highly effective is the fact that this acid is already present in the human body. When the body is given a targeted dose of deoxycholic acid, it mimics the already existing, naturally occurring acid and dissolves the fat in a safe manner.
FDA Approved Treatment
- Kybella is the only FDA-approved drug to treat submental fullness. Its effects and mechanism were studied extensively before being introduced in the market. It is a safe treatment that does not cause dermal injuries or any other issues.
A Non-Surgical Alternative to Chin Liposuction
- Before the introduction of Kybella, chin liposuction has been the go-to method for removing submental fat. All surgeries are invasive, painful, and require considerable downtime. The same is the case with chin liposuction. During this treatment, a small incision is placed underneath the chin and sometimes behind each ear as well. This is a risky surgery and the patient has to be administered with anesthesia.
Compared to that, Kybella is much safer and has been well received by doctors and candidates due to its convenience and safety. It is a suitable option for those patients who cannot undergo surgery due to certain health issues.
- Unlike most cosmetic procedures (e.g. Botox), Kybella gives permanent results, and you don’t have to top off the first dose with secondary sessions. Kybella works by destroying the fat cells and flushing them out of your body. Through effective weight management and opting for a healthy diet, the submental fat is unlikely to reappear. Hence, the results of Kybella will last you for a lifetime.
Due to this, the rate of satisfaction for Kybella is quite high.
Results in A Smoother and Youthful Neck and Chin
- Kybella will help you achieve a smoother, slimmer, and youthful chin and neck. These are the hallmarks of beautiful and a youthful face. Patients who successfully undergo this treatment report higher levels of self-confidence and satisfaction.
For more information on Kybella treatment, contact Alladerm. Our team of skilled aestheticians will guide you and administer this treatment professionally. Contact us at 949-916-7166. We are located in Aliso Viejo, CA.