Learn about the tried and tested methods to boost the immune system using IV vitamin therapy
Your immune system should be strong enough to fight off different illnesses and infections. Several dietary and lifestyle changes can help strengthen the body’s natural defense mechanisms and help keep the pathogens at bay. Here are some evidence-based ways to build a strong immune system.
Eat More Whole Plant Foods
- Long-term inflammation is associated with developing many health conditions, including heart disease and cancer. A plant-based diet such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes is saturated with essential nutrients and antioxidants.
These nutrients reduce inflammation and defend the body against harmful pathogens by boosting your immunity.
Improve Gut Health
- In addition, the fiber present in whole foods aids in feeding healthy bacteria in the gut. A strong and healthy gut microbiome, in turn, improves immunity and prevents the entry of pathogens that compromise health.
Several fruits and vegetables provide a rich source of vitamin C, known as the immune-boosting vitamin.
Engage In Regular Physical Activity And Exercise
- Exercise does not just help build muscles; regular moderate exercise boosts your immune system. Studies have shown that regular exercise aid in regenerating immune cells and reducing inflammation. Physical exercise supports the immune system and overall health.
Moreover, exercise improves blood circulation, thus making it easier for the immune cells to travel throughout the body. 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise at least 5 times a week is sufficient to stimulate the immune system. Therefore, it is important to stay active and engage in regular physical activity such as biking, walking, swimming, hiking, etc.
A Good Quality Sleep
- Sleep has a strong connection with immunity. Poor quality sleep has been associated with an increased risk of sickness. This is because many vital processes run in the body when an individual is asleep. For instance, specific molecules that aid in fighting infections are created in the body while you sleep.
Experimental studies report that people who do not get adequate sleep are more prone to viral infections. It is, therefore, crucial to get enough good quality sleep to give your body a chance to strengthen its immunity and fight off infections.
- Stress can be instantaneous or built up over time. It is important to understand the impacts of stress on your immune system and overall well-being. The body initiates a stress response mechanism to help you cope with the stress during chronic stress. However, this stress response is not quite beneficial for the immune system as it increases the risk of infections by suppressing the immune responses.
Some of us tend to handle stress, while others are affected more. It is important to get familiar with the practices such as deep breathing, mediation, prayer, or exercise that can help you reduce stress.
IV Vitamin Boost
If you are looking for ways to help boost your immune system, consider IV Vitamin Boost. At Alladerm, we administer the immune-boosting vitamins in the following doses:
- 500mg/mL Ascorbic Acid
- 100mg B1 & B3
- 2mg/mL B2, B5, & B6
- 0.5mg/mL Zinc Chloride
These immune-boosting vitamins that are administered through the IV route can quickly help you feel better while strengthening your immune system.
Our IV Vitamin Boost can benefit your body in a multitude of ways. It can be tailored to help take care of your digestive health, reduce acne, improve performance, recovery, and overall health. Schedule a consultation with our expert practitioners at Alladerm. To book your appointment, call us at 949-916-7166. We offer services in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.