Table of Contents
Learn about 5 areas of skin where botox treatment is better and how it can improve your look
While we may wish to age gracefully, time catches up. Botox makes it easy to come to terms with the signs of aging. It is a go-to anti-aging treatment that can successfully transform the skin and improve appearance by erasing your wrinkles. This article rounds up areas of the skin where Botox can work best.
- One of the first facial features showing signs of aging is the forehead. This is because forehead muscles are constantly used. These muscles move and contract with different facial expressions throughout the day.
They are one of the most common areas where Botox is performed because the wrinkled forehead muscles are difficult to hide.
What Causes Forehead Lines To Appear?
- Deep forehead lines are genetic for some people and may appear in their early 20s. In other individuals, the combination of repetitive expressions causes the appearance of forehead wrinkles.
In addition, the loss of hyaluronic acid and collagen below the surface of the skin also leads to the development of the forehead lines. These two substances that are lost with aging are responsible for keeping the skin young and tight.
- Botox injections are effectively used in the forehead for softening and removing these wrinkles. It is a quick and simple process that requires no anesthesia. The effects of the treatment can last as long as 6 months.
- When we laugh and smile, the small fine lines extend from the corners of the eyes. These look like spread-out talons hence named crow’s feet. Once formed, these unsightly lines remain even when the skin is at rest. Topical products do not work quite well for improving the appearance of these lines and are a waste of money.
Fortunately, Botox injections do exceptionally well in correcting and improving these unattractive lines around your eyes. Botox injections in these areas will ease their appearance to restore your youthful look.
- The lines that appear on the forehead in the area between the eyebrows from frowning expressions are known as frown lines. The frown lines appear vertically and can make people look tired, angry, and older than they are.
Over time, these lines tend to get deeper, possibly because of the repeated use and continuous aging process. Botox can help reduce the depth of these frown lines and make you like the younger version of yourself.
Benefits Of Consistent Treatment
- With consistent Botox treatment, you can treat these lines and keep them from getting progressively worse with time. Botox works equally well for both men and women when it comes to reducing the appearance of frown lines and improving the overall look.
- When platysma muscles begin to sag, they cause the appearance of neckbands. Botox, however, causes these muscles to relax, thereby smoothing out the presence of neckbands and making them less visible.
When Botox is injected into the neck, it helps with neckbands and gives you a neck lift by relaxing the jawline muscles.
- If you do not want to take the surgery route but still want to have your brows lifted, Botox can give you the results you desire. It relaxes the muscles that pull the eyebrows down and gives you an instant brow lift.
If you want to get rid of wrinkles and face lines, contact Alladerm. Our skilled estheticians provide the most professional Botox services in Aliso Viejo, CA. For more information, call us at 949-916-7166.