Customized Facials Orange County
Pamper and glow!
Several factors like aging, pollution, environmental factors, improper diet, and inadequate skin care can lead to skin issues. Common skin concerns are acne, prematurely aging skin, fine lines, wrinkles, dry or oil dehydrated skin, blemishes, pigmentation, and sunspots.
Regular care and maintenance of the skin can help address these skin conditions. We have a wide range of treatments and a highly trained staff capable of addressing virtually all skin conditions with a customized approach to achieve your ideal look.
What is a Facial?
A facial is a multi-step skincare treatment that generally includes steam, exfoliation, extraction, massage, masks, and serum application. The treatment helps revitalize your skin and give you a vibrant, refreshed look.
The use of facials dates back to the 1500s and 1600s when using mud as facials were popular in many Asian countries and parts of Egypt. Facials were used to maintain pale skin as it was considered a sign of wealth and fortune. The facial treatment was popularised in the 1900s when several facial products were introduced.
Our facials are designed to heal your skin and ensure that your skin’s health is well maintained. Healthy skin means a more radiant you. With different facials to choose from, we ensure that you get the best and maximum benefit of the treatment.
A single facial procedure lasts for anywhere between 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the facial. There is no downtime after the procedure; you can resume your daily activities immediately. Results are visible immediately after the treatment. Multiple treatments are required to maintain the results of the facial.
Benefits of Facials
- Clear pores and remove blackheads
- Detoxifies your skin from build-up caused environmental pollutants
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Boost lymphatic drainage
- Promote collagen production
- Treat inflammatory skin conditions such as acne
- Tightens and firms skin
- Treat under-eye bags and dark circles
- Hydrate your skin
- Diminish hyperpigmentation
- Get an even skin tone
- Instant glow and improves skin texture.
Facials Pre & Post Care Instructions
Pre Treatment Care
- Do not use any strong at-home skin treatment like heavy exfoliants and other bleaching treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure for a few days before the treatment. The aesthetician will have to be gentle with tanned or sunburnt skin which will deprive you of the full benefits of the facial.
- Refrain from waxing your skin for 1-2 days before the facial as it could irritate and sting the skin.
- Inform your specialist regarding any major event coming up as this may affect timing and type of treatment.
- Let your specialist know about your major skin concerns and your skin goals so that we can provide you with the best facial that suits your needs.
Post Treatment Care
- Avoid any other skincare treatments for 48 hours after the facial.
- Do not expose the treated skin to direct sunlight for 12 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct heat like sunlight and indirect heat like a hot bath for 48 hours after the facial.
- Refrain from applying perfumed products to the treated area for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not apply exfoliating products for 72 hours after the treatment.