Table of Contents
Say goodbye to double chin with Kybella treatment. Learn how this treatment can change your look
A survey reports that about 70% of individuals are concerned by the presence of surplus fat beneath their chin. Kybella is the only acceptable and most effective injectable treatment for removing excess fat under the chin. Keep reading to find out how you can get rid of a double chin with the Kybella treatment.
Kybella Treatment: An Overview
- Kybella is an FDA-approved, non-surgical procedure for treating subcutaneous fat under the chin. It is an injectable treatment in which a naturally occurring substance called deoxycholic acid is used. Kybella uses the synthetic form of deoxycholic acid that aids in the breakdown of fat cells in the submental region.
The area underneath the chin is referred to as the submental region. Treatment with Kybella has shown excellent results in improving the appearance and profile of moderate to severe submental fat. In addition, Kybella effectively dissolves fat under the chin and in the jawline, legs, arms, and abdominal region.
How Does Kybella Work?
- Synthetic deoxycholic acid is the active ingredient in Kybella, which plays a vital role in the breakdown of submental fat. When synthetic deoxycholic acid is injected into the fat beneath the chin, it destroys fat cells.
A noticeable reduction in fat under the chin can be seen within a few weeks of the treatment. This is because when the fat cells are destroyed, they will no longer be stored in the submental region. As a result, the need for further treatments is eliminated, and the desired outcomes are achieved.
Suitable Candidates For Kybella
- Adults over 18 years of age are the best candidates for Kybella treatment. However, individuals planning to have facial surgery are not the ideal candidates. In addition, people with swallowing issues or infections must consult with their physician before undergoing Kybella treatment. Moreover, pregnant women or nursing mothers may not be good candidates for the treatment.
Preparing For The Treatment
- Since Kybella is a non-surgical procedure, little preparation is needed. However, patients must discuss their medical history and previous cosmetic procedures on the neck or chin. In addition, patients are encouraged to wash their faces before the treatment to reduce the risk of infection. Kybella is performed by a healthcare specialist trained to do the procedure.
Before starting treatment, the area under the chin is examined by the healthcare specialist to determine the amount and number of injections needed. The treatment is then tailored to the needs and aesthetic goals of the patient. Kybella is a quick and easy procedure that can fit seamlessly into your life to provide you with the profile and appearance you are dreaming of. The process is completed within a duration of 15 to 20 minutes.
Benefits Of Kybella
- It transforms a poorly defined jawline and chins into a sleek and slender one. Aesthetic professionals inject the specialized Kybella solution into the targeted areas under the chin to dissolve the excess fat.
- One of the best things about Kybella is that it permanently destroys fat cells, thereby giving long-lasting results.
- The procedure is painless, and injections are tolerated quite well by most patients. However, a numbing agent is still applied to the skin to help patients remain comfortable.
- Kybella treatment makes you appear young and fresh.
Say goodbye to a double chin and get a more defined jawline today by booking a Kybella appointment with Alladerm. To learn more about Kybella or to explore other options, call us at 949 916 7166. We are operating in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.