Table of Contents
Learn how intraceutical oxygen facial can improve your skin tone and its appearance
This specialized beauty treatment is popular among celebrities and skincare experts alike. It is known for its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating and nourishing skin cells. It is designed to restore the youthful appearance of skin by replenishing the levels of oxygen. Enjoy learning more about the treatment here.
It Is Different From Typical Facials
- Intraceutical oxygen facials are different from other oxygen facials which atomize or spray oxygen on the skin. Intraceutical oxygen facial utilizes therapeutic oxygen under pressure to infuse a special serum into the skin.
The serum is made up of essential vitamins, hyaluronic acid, botanicals, amino peptides, and antioxidants that rehydrate the skin. The treatment is performed in 3 steps Hyaluronic Layering.
- In this process, three types of specialized formulations of Hyaluronic acid are combined using a multi-weight technique.
In this way, optimal hydration is achieved while treating all types of skin concerns. The infusion of specialized serums sets this treatment apart from the typical facial treatments.
Intraceutical Oxygen Facial Stimulates Rejuvenation
- Intraceutical facial treatments use light pressure to efficiently deliver oxygen deep into the skin. This helps defy signs of aging while at the same time calming and cooling the skin. The rejuvenating serums contain lightweight Hyaluronic Acid that acts in synergy with other essential vitamins to increase the firmness of the skin.
Intraceutical oxygen facials improve skin contour and overall radiance. Moreover, the unique products used in this facial provide a protective layer to seal in the moisture and the serum. This helps supplement the skin and provide optimal and long-lasting results.
Benefits Of The Intraceutical Oxygen Facial
- A single session of nutraceuticals oxygen facial is about 60-90 minutes long. Visible results can be seen immediately after the first treatment. Multiple treatments provide long-term effects that last for weeks or more.
Let’s have a look at the amazing benefits of intraceutical oxygen facial.
- Provides deep hydration and instantly visible results
- Deeply hydrates the skin resulting in skin contour and volume
- Lifts and tightens the skin while improving overall texture and skin tone.
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin results in youthful skin
- Significantly reduces the signs of aging and gives your skin a glowing and radiant look
- Treats hyperpigmentation as well as comforts dry and sensitive skin.
Types of Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial
- Intraceutical facial provides three different types of options. Choose what suits your needs.
Rejuvenate infusion facials prove beneficial for dry, dull, and sagging skin. These facials have the following advantages for your skin:
- Hydrate, lift and tighten the skin
- Soften the visible signs of premature aging
- Promote young and glowing skin
- Minimize sagging and loss of contour
Opulence Infusion is useful for those looking for smooth and bright skin. It helps improve the appearance by:
- Balancing out the uneven texture
- Reducing age spots
- Smoothing out dull skin
- Eliminating pigmentation issues
Clarity infusion facial promotes clear, refined, and plump skin.
- It is best for acne-prone, oily or combination skin.
- It removes the build-up of keratinization
- Refines and shrinks pores
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
Skin Conditions Treated By Intraceutical Oxygen Facials
- Intraceutical oxygen facials target dry, dehydrated, sun-damaged, and sensitive skin. It offers promising results when it comes to reducing brown spots, post-inflammatory pigmentation, and uneven texture. Most types of skin concerns can benefit from this hydrating facial treatment.
Expert aestheticians recommend one intraceutical oxygen facial treatment every couple of weeks for best results. It turns out to be the best glowing treatment 1 to 3 days before a big event.
Satiate and revive your skin and protect it from further damage. For highly effective and customized intraceutical oxygen facial or other beauty treatments, contact Alladerm. Call us at 949-916-7166. We are located in Aliso Viejo, CA.