Oxygen Facials Orange County
Boost your skin with an O2 facial!
Oxygen is an indispensable part of our life. Young skin gets all the oxygen it needs from the environment and works efficiently to process it. As we age, our skin loses its natural ability to retain and metabolize oxygen for better skin health. This affects the regeneration and repair of collagen and elastin, which maintains our skin’s structural integrity.
Oxygen facial treatments enhance the available oxygen to the skin, which boosts circulation and stimulates cell turnover. This, in turn, rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin.
What is Intraceuticals O2 Facial?
Oxygen facials atomize or spray oxygen on the skin. Intraceuticals O2 facial uses therapeutic oxygen to infuse a special serum made up of essential vitamins, antioxidants, botanicals, amino peptides, and hyaluronic acid to the skin. This therapeutic oxygen facial is conducted under hyperbaric pressure, which pumps up and rehydrates the skin.
The secret that sets this facial apart is Intraceuticals’ proprietary “3 step Hyaluronic Layering”. This layering process combines three specialized formulations of Hyaluronic acid using a multi-weight technique that acts as the perfect hydrator while still effectively treating various skin concerns.
Micro hyaluronic satiates and revives the skin. Medium hyaluronic replenishes the skin using hydration gels. Large hyaluronic acts as a barrier and protects the skin from further damage.
The history of the Australian brand Intraceuticals dates back to 2002. They created the oxygen facial as a result of many studies on the use of oxygen in cosmetics. Over the years, they have developed an entire line of treatments and care products. One of them is the Intraceuticals O2 Facial, which has been vetted by patients and physicians alike.
A single session lasts for 60-90 minutes, and the results are visible immediately after the treatment. The effects of the treatment generally last for a couple of weeks with longer term results when multiple treatments are done.
Hollywood Red Carpet Glow
Intraceuticals O2 Facial Benefits:
- Provides deep hydration
- Gives volume and definition
- Helps lift and tighten skin
- Treats prematurely aging skin
- Improves face contours
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Dramatically diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothes dry, stressed, and sensitive skin
- Offers instant glow and radiance
- Treats hyperpigmentation (age spots, brown spots, sunspots)
Preparing for the treatment
- Do not use any strong at-home skin treatment like heavy exfoliants and other bleaching treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure for a few days before the treatment. The doctor will have to be gentle with tanned or sunburnt skin, which will rob you of the full benefits of the facial.
- Refrain from waxing the skin for 1-2 days before the facial as it could irritate and sting the skin.
- Inform your doctor regarding any significant event coming up as they might have recommendations to reschedule the procedure.
- Let your doctor know about your major skin concerns and what your skin goals are so that they can provide you with the best facial that suits your needs.
Post Treatment Care
- Avoid any other skincare treatments for 48 hours after the facial.
- Do not expose the treated skin to direct sunlight for 12 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct heat like sunlight and indirect heat like a hot bath for 48 hours after the facial.
- Refrain from applying perfumed products to the treated area for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not apply exfoliating products for 72 hours after the treatment.