Here are 5 reasons to choose botox for an effective wrinkle removal treatment and reversing signs of aging
Wrinkles and fine lines are an inevitable part of aging. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t take certain steps to rewind your age and remain stuck with wrinkles forever. Botox is one of the most popular and effective cosmetic procedures for the safe removal of wrinkles and fine lines. It uses a neuromodulator called Botulinum toxin that freezes the wrinkle-causing muscles temporarily and prevents them from appearing.
If you are looking for an effective wrinkle removal treatment, listed below are five reasons to opt for Botox.
- In 2002, FDA approved the cosmetic use of Botox for wrinkle and fine line removal. Since then millions of people have benefited from it. Botox is processed and manufactured by multiple renowned pharmaceutical companies such as ALLERGAN, Merz Pharma, and US WorldMeds LLC, etc. It is a highly trusted brand that is safe to use and has much credibility. People opt for Botox because they trust the brand and believe that the procedure has no side effects.
Botox is the only FDA-approved method for treating moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet (wrinkles that appear around the corner of the eye).
It is A Quick and Convenient Procedure
- Botox is a quick and easy procedure that can be performed in 10-15 minutes. The ease of procedure, minimal side effects, and no recovery time after the procedure make Botox a very convenient procedure.
All busy executives or stay-at-home moms can fit this procedure into their busy schedules without disturbing their routines. You can receive the treatment in between errands or during lunch break as well.
Causes Minimal Discomfort
- Botox is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure. Patients do not require anesthesia to undergo this procedure. Botox is administered through injections. Most patients report a feeling of mild pinching when the liquid is injected into the target areas. The discomfort is no more than getting a regular shot.
Some estheticians use a numbing cream to reduce the discomfort by reducing the pinching sensation.
- Most people are apprehensive about cosmetic procedures because they don’t want to undergo surgery. Botox is considered very safe because it is a non-surgical and minimally-invasive procedure. For Botox, no anesthesia and sedation is administered before surgery. You don’t have to worry about the complications that arise from surgical procedures.
Botox as a cosmetic procedure has been in practice for the past 19 years. Scientific studies have been carried out to determine its safety and how it interacts with the body. Most studies concluded that botox is a very safe procedure. These results have been documented in 495 articles in medical journals.
It Gives Natural-Looking Results
- One of the best things about Botox is that it gives natural-looking results. Wrinkles fade in a subtle manner and no over-the-top changes are manifested. You will still look like you except for younger and wrinkle-free skin.
Botox is injected into problematic areas like the forehead or the corners of the eyes. This means that you will retain your normal facial expressions.
- Due to its widespread use, the results from this procedure are predictable. Many people opt for botox because they know what to expect and they will not encounter any uncalled-for surprises.
For more information on Botox, contact Alladerm. Along with Botox, we offer multiple cosmetic procedures such as dermal fillers, kybella, Laser Haor removal, laser genesis, micro-needling, and PDO thread lift at discounted rates. To book your appointment, call us at 949-916-7166. We offer services in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.