Here are the top red-red 360 treatment benefits for your body and skin
Photobiomodulation was discovered in the 1950s and since its discovery, it has rapidly grown in popularity because of its increasing number of benefits. Red-red 360 works on photobiomodulation and uses red and near-infrared wavelengths to stimulate cellular functions. This improves energy, overall health, and wellbeing. Here are some incredible benefits of red-red 360.
Supports Quick Recovery
- Muscle soreness is a physiological process that occurs naturally after exercise and lasts for up to 48 hours. Continuous and intense exercise causes the development of small tears in the muscles. This results in fatigue and pain that prevents you from exercising further. Not only that muscle soreness also makes it difficult to do everyday activities.
When you are slow and stiff it is going to affect your performance by making the next workout less effective. This is because muscles are already damaged so you can’t push yourself as hard.
Effects Of Red Light
- Red light penetrates deep into the muscle cells to produce energy molecules that allow muscles to work properly. This reduces muscles soreness and allows you to train harder and recover faster.
Improves Sleep Quality And Reduces Insomnia
- According to research more than half of us have difficulty falling asleep at least 3 out of 7 nights a week. Regardless of the causes, insomnia can be debilitating and dangerous as it increases the risk of certain health conditions. Red-red 360 can help improve the quality of sleep and reduce insomnia because of its ability to improve blood circulation in major organs.
With just a few weeks of treatment, significant improvements in sleep patterns and quality can be observed. Moreover, regular treatment with red-red 360 can reduce anxiety, improve cognitive functions, and enhance mood.
It Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Several research-based studies prove that red light therapy is effective in reducing pain and inflammation. A 2015 study on plantar fasciitis shows that red light helps reduce pain and inflammation associated with this condition. Plantar fasciitis is an inflammatory condition that causes pain on the bottom of the heels.
Similar studies indicate that specific wavelengths in red light can help with arthritis pain. The efficacy of red light in reducing pain is in part due to its ability to stimulate the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a chemical produced in the body which relaxes blood vessels and increases circulation.
It Is Good For Heart Health
- Red light from red-red 360 can improve heart health primarily in two ways. First, it improves circulation and delivery of oxygen to the heart and brain. A consistent flow of oxygen-rich blood through arteries can improve cardiac function and metabolic rate. Second, red-red 360 helps alleviate inflammation throughout the body.
Inflammation is the major contributor to several conditions including diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and depression. Studies show that red light therapy increases blood flow by 9% on average and reduces LDL or bad cholesterol by 19%.
- A growing body of research supports red light therapy as a relatively new form of depression treatment. Evidence from research studies shows that red light is effective in alleviating depression in certain patients. It has been proven to mitigate symptoms associated with multiple forms of depression including, premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), postpartum depression, and other mood disorders.
It works by modulating the natural production of neurotransmitters in our brain including dopamine and serotonin. Red light therapy is more convenient and safer for treating depression as compared to anti-depressant pills which take several weeks to work.
Alladerm provides Red-Red 360 Treatment that can help shrink your fat cells and make you look slim and young. Book your appointments at 949-916-7166 and enjoy the amazing discount. We offer all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.