Table of Contents
Read and learn helpful advice to reduce the appearance of cellulite
No part of your body is a flaw unless you want it to be. The same goes for cellulite. Almost every woman, even men, big or small, can have cellulite. It’s commonly mistaken that only obese women can have it, whereas slim people also have cellulite on their buttocks, thighs, hips, bellies, and other fatty areas.
We may often be insecure about things such as double chin, facial hair, or even cellulite, but we always know that it is human to have them, and it is also okay not to want them. Following are the major reasons for the appearance of cellulite:
- Poor diet
- Increased body fat
- Slow metabolism
- Lack of exercise
Suppose you want to embrace your cellulite — more power to you. However, if it affects your self-perception and you feel you would feel better without it, there are ways to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Let’s find out.
Move Your Body
- Cellulite is all about fat build-up. With a regular exercise routine, you can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite also appears more on lumpy skin, so it’s time for you to build some muscle to help tone your skin for a more even look.
Stop Eating Empty Calories
- Incorporate your diet with more raw foods and avoid empty calories. You can find more fiber in whole grains, vegetables, and fruits. It’s ideal to cook your meals or buy from organic sources. Skip the fatty fast food and processed meals. Refined carbs in soft drinks, candy, and bread, can lead to fat build-up in cellulite-prone areas.
Lose Some Weight
- As mentioned before, both plump and skinny women and men can have cellulite. But with extra weight, your cellulite may appear more visible. To reduce cellulite, it’s ideal to shedding some pounds slowly and steadily. Don’t lose weight immediately, as this will cause your skin to sag. A mix of a healthy diet and exercise to tone your muscles is the ideal weight loss remedy.
- If you are a smoker, you should know that each puff you inhale harms you. It may be evident that smoking is harmful to health, but did you know that it also disrupts the blood supply to your skin, which causes it to appear thinner and saggy – making cellulite more visible?
- Massaging your skin helps improve blood flow, evens your skin tone, and helps tone muscles as well. You can eliminate fluid retention in your skin, making cellulite dimples less noticeable.
Test New Products
- Skincare products that are caffeine-induced help with cellulite. They can help tighten your skin. Other plant-based products are also helpful. Try out different products to see which one works best for you. Always do a patch test while trying a new product.
Try Support Stockings
- With the proper support stocking, you can help your skin from appearing saggy. Wearing them often will also benefit by preventing fluid storage. Hence, cellulite will appear less.
Indulge in a Spa Treatment
- If you want quick but temporary results, perhaps a spa treatment is what you want. Getting a professional massage will help your skin for the time being.
QWO – Cellulite Treatment
- If you want long-term results, you should try the FDA-approved QWO or Collagenase Clostridium treatment. It addresses the root cause and offers a long-term reduced appearance of cellulite. It is minimally invasive, as it is treated with tiny needles. Most women get it done on their buttocks, but it could also be done on the thighs.
Alladerm offers QWO treatment at reasonable rates. For more information, contact us at 949-916-7166. You can find us in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.