Dermal fillers are the standard and one of the most effective procedures for treating fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Multiple, different types of dermal fillers are available in the market nowadays but RHA dermal fillers stand out the most.
RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) dermal fillers are ideal for dealing with stubborn dynamic wrinkles that cannot be fixed with botox. With consistent use, they add volume to the skin and soften wrinkles and facial skin folds.
RHA fillers are the only FDA-approved product to treat dynamic wrinkles and skin fold. Let us take a more detailed look at RHA, its working, and its benefits.
Understanding RHA Dermal Fillers
What Are Dynamic Lines?
These are the lines that are caused due to the repetitive movements of facial muscles. We use facial muscles all the time whether we are talking, squinting, or smiling. Over time, due to the gradual decrease of collagen and elastin, our muscles lose the ability to come back to their original position, and dynamic lines start to set in. The most common dynamic wrinkles are:
- Laugh or smile lines
- Forehead folds
- Lines around the eyes
RHA dermal fillers ease out the dynamic lines in a natural way without causing stiffness to the face. The advanced hyaluronic formula mimics the composition of your body’s naturally occurring hyaluronic acid and adapts the movements of your face. This gives the skin a more natural and relaxed look when injected with these fillers. The hyaluronic acid in these fillers is resilient and does not decompose easily. These fillers are created through a gentle manufacturing process which gives them their resilience.
Benefits of RHA Dermal Fillers
They Give Long Lasting Results
- The results from RHA dermal fillers can last up to 1.5 years. This sets them apart from other dermal fillers whose results last for 6-12 months, after which another set of fillers is needed.
They Adapt The Natural Movements of Your Skin
Botox and some other formulas of fillers create a stiff and unnatural look as they restrict the natural movement of the skin by freezing the muscles in place. RHA dermal fillers blend in with the natural movements of your skin, giving it a soft and natural look. The chemical composition of resilient hyaluronic acid is identical to the body’s natural hyaluronic acid. This makes RHA fillers easy to work with and they give natural-looking results.
Grades of Dermal Fillers
- RHA dermal fillers come in three different grades, with varying gel densities. Each type of filler is used for treating different conditions.
RHA 2 – Treats Moderate Wrinkles
This grade of dermal filler is injected into the mid-to-deep dermal layers. It treats the following:
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Glabellar lines
- Crow’s feet (around the corners of the eyes)
RHA 3 – Treats Severe Dynamic Wrinkles
This grade of dermal filler is injected into the mid-to-deep dermal layers. It adds definition and plumpness to the face and gives a more youthful appearance. It is effective for:
- Removing the vertical lines above the lips
- Filling the nasolabial folds (the folds of skin that run from the nose to the lips on either side of the nose)
RHA 4: Works on Extended Areas
- This grade of filler is injected into the deep layers of skin and superficial subcutaneous tissue. It reverses the most advanced signs of aging and adds volume to the cheeks and midface.
RHA dermal fillers are worth the effort and cost. Contact a professional service provider like Alladerm if you decide to opt for RHA dermal fillers. We provide services in Aliso Viejo, California, and nearby areas.