Continue reading to discover 5 enticing facts about Cutera Titan laser treatment
Cutera Titan skin tightening laser treatment is ideal for those battling saggy old skin. It is a non-invasive procedure that tightens sagging skin. Read this article to understand how Cutera Titan rejuvenates and firms your skin.
It Is A Rejuvenation Treatment
- Cutera Titan is a rejuvenation treatment designed to tighten the skin on the face, neck, stomach, and upper arms. The treatment uses infrared light to penetrate the dermis beneath the skin’s surface.
The infrared energy heats the skin and stimulates collagen production. This makes the skin firm and tight without causing side effects commonly associated with cosmetic surgeries.
It Stimulates The Production Of New Collagen Cells
- As we age, collagen production declines. The skin becomes thin, dry, and less elastic, resulting in loss of firmness and wrinkle formation.
Cutera Titan skin tightening treatment works in the following ways to boost collagen production:
- Infrared light delivers energy to the deeper layers of skin. The skin uses this extra energy for cell proliferation, regeneration, and tissue repair.
- Infrared light from Cutera Titan creates micro-tears in the dermal layer of skin. This results in the production of new collagen cells.
Cutera Titan is an ideal option for individuals with mild to moderate sagging. Visible improvement can be noticed after a few treatments. Maintenance treatments once or twice a year will further improve and prolong the results of the Cutera Titan.
Retinoid Creams Interfere With The Treatment
- Individuals who use retinoid creams to treat severe acne need to consult their dermatologist before getting the laser tightening treatment. They may be advised to discontinue retinoid creams for six months before undergoing this treatment. This is done to ensure the patient’s safety because some ingredients in the medication may react with the infrared energy and cause further problems.
In addition, tattooed skin cannot be treated with Cutera Titan. The ink from the tattoo interferes with the level of infrared light’s penetration. Makeup and other cosmetic products increase the risk of skin irritation. Therefore, before beginning the procedure, the skin under treatment is cleaned thoroughly.
It Does Not Require Anesthesia
- Since Cutera Titan is non-invasive, it does not require anesthesia. Topical numbing cream may be applied to the skin before the treatment. Brief pulses of laser energy are directed to the skin with a handpiece. A small area is targeted at a time.
Continuous bursts of cool air ensure the patient’s comfort during the treatment. The patient may experience mild stinging. After the procedure, a warm sensation, redness, and mild swelling may be noticed. These effects subside within a few hours. Sometimes the treatment area becomes white. This is a temporary effect and usually lasts for a day.
New Collagen Cells Are Produced Within 90 Days
- The treatment time varies according to the area being treated. Cutera Titan is a technique-dependent procedure; treating the face may take over an hour. You will find your skin a little firmer right after the treatment. However, the proper skin tightening effects will be visible after a few months.
Patients can expect to see the final results within 90 to 180 days. This is the time required for the skin to produce new collagen. Therefore, the effects of the treatment will last up to two years. However, as the natural aging process continues, follow-up treatments ensure the maintenance of the results.
If you are looking for top-notch aestheticians to get Cutera Titan treatment, call us at 949-916-7166. Alladerm offers Cutera Titan and all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas. Book your appointment today.