Table of Contents
5 Cutera Titan Skin Tightening Facts You Need To Know
The production of collagen and elastin begins to decline in our bodies as we hit our thirties. These proteins play a critical role in keeping our skin firm and toned. The saggy appearance of the skin lowers self-esteem and confidence. Cutera Titan is one of the most effective methods to help tighten loose skin. Here is what you need to know about Cutera Titan.
It Can Be Used As A Preventive Measure
- Young people who wish to get ahead of potential skin sagging in their later life can use Cutera Titan treatment as a preventive measure. Although people in their 20s do not yet require skin tightening, they can still benefit from Cutera Titan treatment. It helps bank collagen in the skin, which means your skin is less likely to loosen in the 30s.
In addition, getting the titan treatment in the 20s can postpone the need for Botox, dermal fillers, and other anti-aging treatments. The results of Cutera Titan skin tightening treatment are more long-lasting than at-home alternatives. While facials, anti-aging serums, and others claim to have similar effects, none of these quick fixes can be used as a preventive measure.
It Can Tighten The Skin On Neck, Stomach, And Upper Arms
- Cutera Titan is a rejuvenation treatment designed to tighten loose skin. It not only firms up the facial skin but also tightens the skin on the neck, stomach, and upper arms. The treatment uses infrared light to penetrate the dermis beneath the skin’s surface.
The infrared energy heats the skin and stimulates collagen production. This makes the skin firm and tight without causing side effects commonly associated with cosmetic surgeries.
Cutera Titan Is An FDA Approved Device
- Cutera Titan is a non-invasive skin tightening device approved by FDA for skin tightening procedures. The device is used to heat the deeper layer of skin known as the dermis by using infrared light energy. Energy from the laser is uniformly distributed throughout the skin. This process stimulates collagen and elastin production in the skin, thus resulting in firmer and tighter skin.
Constant cooling protects the top layer of skin during the treatment. The treatment is pain-free, and clients only feel a slight heating sensation. The results last for as long as two years. Multiple treatments and adequate aftercare can prolong the effects of the procedure.
It Produces Micro Tears In The Skin
- As we age, collagen production declines. The skin becomes thin, dry, and less elastic, resulting in loss of firmness and wrinkle formation. Infrared light from Cutera Titan creates micro-tears in the dermal layer of the skin. This results in the production of new collagen cells. In addition, Infrared light delivers energy to the deeper layers of skin.
The skin uses this extra energy for cell proliferation, regeneration, and tissue repair. Cutera Titan is an ideal option for individuals with mild to moderate sagging. Visible improvement can be noticed after a few treatments. Maintenance treatments once or twice a year will further improve and prolong the results of the Cutera Titan.
It Interferes With The Retinoid Creams
- Some ingredients in the retinoid creams may react with the infrared energy and cause further problems. Therefore, people who use prescription retinoid creams that help treat severe acne need to consult with their dermatologist before undergoing this procedure.
To ensure the patient’s safety, they may be advised to discontinue retinoid creams for six months before getting Cutera Titan treatment. In addition, tattooed skin cannot be treated with Cutera Titan as the ink from the tattoo interferes with the infrared light’s penetration.
If you are ready to enjoy the immediate results of Cutera Titan then book your appointments at 949-916-7166. Alladerm offers Titan laser and all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.