Table of Contents
A dermatologist near you revealed 5 astonishing facts about exosome therapy
Exosome therapy is the future of skin rejuvenation. The rejuvenation power of exosomes is a thousand-fold stronger than PRP. It is much more effective in repairing sun damage than retinol-based treatments. Additionally, the treatment is minimally invasive, and no downtime is associated. This article highlights some remarkable facts about exosome therapy.
Exosomes Are Released By Cells In The Human Body
- Exosomes are microscopic particles that are produced by almost every cell of the human body, including skin cells. However, the exosomes released by skin cells are slightly different in composition. They contain various growth factors, proteins, peptides, amino acids, and materials that benefit the skin. They communicate and transmit signals between cells to trigger the regeneration of unhealthy cells.
Simply put, exosomes are messengers that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. The healing power of exosomes is utilized in skin care treatments by extracting them from stem cells. Exosomes are effectively used in skin rejuvenation treatments without the risk of adverse host reactions. Moreover, exosomes can be easily modified to perform specific actions at specific sites.
Exosomes Look And Feel Like Aloe Vera Gel
- The treatment is quick, easy, and pain-free. However, exosomes cannot be injected on their own. Instead, a cosmetic procedure like micro-needling is required to create microscopic channels in the skin. Exosomes are then applied just like a topical serum or gel.
This enhances the absorption of exosomes and allows the particles to reach the deeper layers of the skin and cause effective skin rejuvenation. Exosome therapy is always done in conjunction with other treatments because they cannot penetrate skin cells independently. Exosomes look like clear aloe vera gel and spread all over the face to promote better absorption.
Boosts Collagen And Elastin Production
- Just like collagen, exosome production declines with aging. Thus, leading to sagged skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. Exosome therapy encourages rejuvenation in two ways. First, it activates the inactive skin cells. Second, it wakes the older exosomes to trigger the repair and rejuvenation process.
In addition to promoting cell regeneration, exosome therapy also boosts the natural production of collagen and elastin in the skin. This causes the skin to become soft, supple, firm, bright, and smooth. The improvements can be seen within two weeks after the treatment.
It Helps Treat Inflammatory Skin Conditions
- A recent study suggests that exosomes have anti-inflammatory properties that help diminish the symptoms of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Researchers are finding new ways to utilize exosomes for wound healing in burn victims, diabetic patients, and surgery patients.
Furthermore, exosomes speed up recovery time and enhance the efficacy of cosmetic procedures. Thus, cutting down the number of treatments needed.
Exosomes Have A Wide Range Of Benefits
- In addition to skin rejuvenation, exosomes offer countless other benefits. They act as a modern anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatment. Exosome therapy treats acne scars, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture. Exosomes penetrate deep within the skin cells to treat sun damage, reduce pigmentation, and improve skin complexion.
The best thing about exosome therapy is that it offers all these benefits without side effects. Exosome therapy is a breeze if your skin can tolerate micro-needling and laser. Moreover, exosome therapy is perfect for individuals who want radiant skin for an upcoming event without having to deal with downtime. It takes the laser treatment to the next level by offering promising results.
Get Professional Info On Exosome Therapy
For the natural and enhanced look of your skin, experiment with exosome therapy now. Consult with our certified skincare experts to determine the best treatment for you. At Alladerm, we offer all sorts of cosmetic procedures. Get in touch with us at 949-916-7166 and schedule your appointment today.