Dermatologists in Aliso Viejo talk about the miracles of laser genesis treatment for the skin
If you have concerns regarding your skin’s texture and issues with the visible imperfections, you are not alone. From acne scarring to effects of aging and sun exposure, laser-genesis can treat all skin-related issues. Learn what this treatment is about and how it can help your skin.
What Is Laser Genesis?
- Laser genesis is a scientifically proven non-invasive laser-based treatment. The heat from the laser penetrates deep within the skin to kill bacteria. It stimulates deeper layers of skin to produce collagen. This triggers healing and rejuvenation within the skin tissues.
It is a safe and effective treatment for individuals dealing with active acne, acne scars, open pores, and age spots. It equally works on the face, neck, back, and other parts.
Reverses Sun Damage
- Melanin is a pigment naturally produced in the skin. It protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Over the years exposure to the sun diminishes melanin production thus causing the skin cells to damage. As a result, the production of collagen and elastin declines. When this happens skin is subjected to premature aging, pigmentation, and other imperfections.
However, with laser genesis, this damage can be reversed. The treatment stimulates the deep skin layers to produce new skin cells. Thus restoring the youthfulness and glow of the sun-damaged skin.
Reduces Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Laser genesis is ideal for those battling fine lines and wrinkles. Laser genesis minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores. It works deep into the skin layers to regenerate healthy cells and tissues thus eliminating the deeper set of wrinkles. Whether you have deep wrinkles formed around the expression lines or less noticeable fine lines all can be fixed with laser genesis treatment.
If the lines are lighter or less visible treating them with non-invasive laser genesis helps to prevent them from turning into deeper noticeable wrinkles.
Eliminating Visible Scars
- When there is damage to the dermis, scar tissues are formed. The damage to this deeper layer of skin results in the production of new collagen fibers which in turn causes the development of scar tissues.
Laser genesis targets not only the surface layer of the skin epidermis but also reaches deep into the scar tissues to minimize or eliminate them.
- Acne scarring can be a painful experience since it is visible on the face. When the pores are clogged with excess sebum, bacteria, and dead cells they become inflamed. As a result, lesions are formed which turn into blemishes and acne scars. Shallow lesions often do not result in noticeable scars but severe acne outbreaks leave deep scars that do not fade with time.
Laser genesis is beneficial for the treatment of these scars as it triggers the production of healthy skin cells. Thus aligning the scarred tissue with the surrounding healthy skin tissue. Laser genesis is also useful for treating surgical, burn, and trauma-related scars.
Treating Rosacea Redness
- Individuals that tend to blush or flush frequently have a skin condition called rosacea. The resulting redness around cheeks, nose, and in some cases forehead and chin can be treated with the non-invasive laser genesis.
Minimizes Pore Size
- Over time due to the effects of aging our skin loses its ability to produce the required amount of collagen to keep the skin healthy and youthful. Thus imperfections begin to appear in the form of large pores and sagging skin. Laser genesis rejuvenates the skin and boosts its collagen production thereby reducing pore size and improving uneven texture.
Restore your lost beauty within just 30 minutes of Laser Genesis Treatment. Book your appointments at 949-916-7166 and enjoy the amazing discount. Alladerm offers all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.