Laser Genesis Treatment
Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation Orange County
Glow from within with a laser facial!
What is Laser Genesis?
Laser Genesis is a non-invasive, non-ablative laser treatment that works by delivering laser heat energy to the dermis (the skin layer located just below the surface of the skin). Using heat, the laser treatment stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are the key factors in rejuvenation. This improves the skin’s texture and gives it a natural glow.
Laser Genesis is manufactured by Cutera, an American company, well known for providing laser and other light-based aesthetic systems to practitioners worldwide. The Laser Genesis is part of the Xeo platform and was FDA approved for cosmetic use in 2013. This skin rejuvenation treatment stands out from many different laser treatments as it is considered safe for all skin types and provides excellent results.
At Alladerm located in Aliso Viejo, we take pride in our laser treatments and so do our patients. Please read on to learn more about our available treatments and to see some before and after photos of Laser Genesis patients.
Laser genesis treatments are about 30 minutes. Most people will experience a warm but comfortable sensation that is not painful and there is no downtime associated with this treatment. Although some results may be seen immediately after the first treatment, multiple treatments are generally recommended based on the skin condition and the desired results. Full results are achieved after 3-4 weeks and may last six months to one year.
Before / After
Laser Genesis Benefits:
- Boost the production of collagen and elastin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Rough skin
- Decreases redness and irritation
- Reduces the appearance of scars (acne, surgery, burns, or other trauma)
- Decreases pigmentation (age spots, sun spots, dark spots, freckles) to even out skin texture
- Treats rosacea
Laser Genesis Prices:
Laser Genesis First-Time Promotion:
We are excited to offer a Laser Genesis Promotion for first-time patients so that you can try a full face treatment for $125 (Reg. $200). This is an Online ONLY promotion, to claim this offer Click Here.
Laser Genesis Pre-Post Care Instructions
- Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment.
- Excess hair may need to be shaved. Men should be clean shaved.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for 4 weeks before treatment and use a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 daily to ensure coverage against UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoid self-tanners 4 weeks before treatment.
- Consult with your physician if you have been on photosensitizing medication within the last 12 months.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser treatments in the area to be treated for 2 weeks before your laser treatment.
- Avoid skin irritants (products containing hydroxy acids, hydroquinone, retinoids, vitamin c, etc.) 3 days before your treatment.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, and use of chemical depilatories 1-2 weeks before treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores of Herpes Simplex Virus, you may be recommended to take an antiviral medication before treatment.
- Notify the office staff if you develop a cold sore, acne, open lesions in the area being treated, or experience any illness prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 1 week after treatment and use a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 daily to ensure coverage against UVA and UVB rays.
- Avoid self-tanners 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Bruising, redness, and swelling may occur and resolve with time.
- Avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs, and strenuous activities for 1-2 days.
- Avoid skin irritants (products containing hydroxy acids, hydroquinone, retinoids, vitamin c, etc.) a few days post-treatment.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, and use of chemical depilatories 1-2 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser treatments in the treated area for 2 weeks after your laser treatment.
- Optimal results are generally achieved with patients who continue treatments routinely.
- Contact the office or seek medical attention if any concerning or unusual side effect occurs.