Learn here microneedling results from the dermatologist in Aliso Viejo and how it improves your skin
Meta: Revive your skin with Microneedling and combat all the skin misfortunes. Learn more about Microneedling with our blog.
Lack of sleep, poor diet, aging, sun exposure, puberty, and pollution can harm your skin. The effects appear in the form of hormonal acne, wrinkles, and scars among others. Advancement in the world of cosmetics has provided us a way out of these issues in the form of Microneedling. Here is how Microneedling can improve your skin.
What is Microneedling?
- Microneedling is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device to create microscopic punctures in the skin. This is done by inserting very fine, short needles into the skin. These micro-injuries stimulate the body’s healing ability and immune system’s response to produce new collagen. This collagen protein repairs the damaged skin from inside out.
Microneedling has the power to improve the appearance of your skin by strengthening the loose skin. The treatment takes about 45 minutes but the skin continues to rejuvenate over time.
Stimulates Collagen Production
- Microneedling is also known as collagen induction therapy as it induces collagen production in the skin. Collagen is a protein that makes up more than 70% of the human skin. Collagen production continues to decline naturally as we age which gives rise to the development of fine lines, wrinkles, and causes skin laxity.
Microneedling is an intervention that stimulates collagen synthesis thereby making your skin look younger. Visible improvement in the skin texture can be seen even with the first session.
Smooths Out Lines And Wrinkles
- Microneedling creates small tears on the surface of the skin, which restores the skin’s firmness and strength through collagen production. Microneedling also improves the elasticity of the skin. This helps facilitate the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by making them less visible. Microneedling is a quick process usually done in less than an hour.
Numbing agents are applied to the skin before starting the procedure to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. Usual activities can be resumed by the patient right after the treatment without any downtime
Improves Skin Tone And Texture
- Exposure to the sun is not as beneficial for the skin as it is for the bones. Overexposure can speed up the breakdown of collagen and cause the appearance of sunspots. Sunspots are the areas of hyperpigmentation on the face and hands. Microneedling promotes cell turnover which breaks up the hyperpigmented damaged skin to give you a fresh-looking and even-toned complexion.
Collagen and elastin production begins to decrease starting at age 30. Microneedling triggers the skin’s healing response by producing beneficial proteins. This causes the skin to become noticeably softer and smoother following treatment.
Reduces Acne And Blackheads
- If you are battling with acne and blackheads, Microneedling may help you get rid of these issues. Sterilized micro needles remove the source of blackheads by poking holes in the uppermost layer of the skin. This helps reduce acne and breakouts.
Moreover, pores become visibly small after the procedure. Some redness may be experienced following the treatment so the use of sunblock is advisable to protect the skin as it heals.
Reduction Of Scarring
- Even when acne has subsided, its scars stay to bring down your self-confidence. Microneedling is the solution you may be looking for to revive your self-esteem. Microneedling diminishes the appearance of acne scars in the same way it improves the texture of the skin.
It induces a skin repair process and fades the scars. Microneedling is not only ideal for reducing acne scars but is also effective for trauma and surgery-related scars.
Change the entire look of your skin with a minimally invasive Microneedling procedure. To schedule your micro-needling evaluation, call us at 949 916 7166. Alladerm offers all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.