Titan Skin Tightening Orange County
Get Skin tightening with the Cutera Titan Laser and Fall in love with your skin!
As we age, we begin to show noticeable signs of aging such as lose skin tone, loose skin, and wrinkles. These signs of aging are commonly related to the decrease in collagen and elastin production from fibroblast cells. Collagen and elastin are protein fibers that help support our skin by providing our skin with firmness and tightness.
Neuromodulators like Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin are great at addressing these wrinkles and are used to prevent the formation of deep wrinkles.
What is the Cutera Titan?
The Cutera Titan is an FDA approved non-invasive skin tightening device. This device utilizes infrared light energy to safely heat the dermis (layer of skin under the surface) stimulating collagen and elastin production. This laser energy is delivered uniformly resulting in firmer, tighter skin.
During treatment the top layer of your skin is protected by constant cooling and with each laser pulse you may feel a heating sensation but the treatment is comfortable and not painful. There is no downtime associated with the treatment. The treatment results may last for 1-2 years, depending on the aftercare. Multiple treatments are generally required for optimal results.
A single Titan session lasts about an hour, but the time is dependent on the area being treated. You may see immediate results after the first treatment but new collagen growth will be stimulated and final results may take about 3-4 months.
Cutera Titan Benefits:
- Skin tightening to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Commonly used to treat nasolabial folds (smile lines, laugh lines), jawline (jowls), under the chin, the neck, the backs of the arms, and the abdomen.
- Effective skin-tightening for sagging, thin, crepe-like skin
- Even skin tightening effect as there is a uniform distribution of energy
- Minimal discomfort compared to other skin-tightening procedures
- Minimal downtime
- May be used on all skin types
Titan Pre-Post Care Instructions
- Cease the use of Accutane for at least six months before the treatment.
- The treatment can cause reduced hair growth, which should be considered before the treatment in areas where this might be undesired like a man’s beard.
- Avoid sunbathing and tanning beds for a minimum of two weeks before the treatment.
- Shave the area to be treated a day before the treatment
- Do not use exfoliants for a week before the treatment
- Stop the use of Retinol-A one week before the treatment.
- Apply cold (not frozen) compresses only if the treated area appears too hot to touch and forms a blister.
- Use sunscreen post the treatment with SPF 45 or higher.
- Moisturize the treated area with a fragrance-free moisturizer 48 hours after the treatment.
- Care should be taken to avoid trauma to the treated area for five days after treatment like hot baths and other exercises.
- Fillers or other injectables should be avoided for two weeks after the treatment or should be administered at your doctor’s discretion.
- Contact the office or seek medical attention if any concerning or unusual side effect occurs.