Table of Contents
Discover the procedure of RHA dermal fillers – Your ultimate guide to its benefits and how it works!
While several dermal filler options are available on the market, each offering to smooth away wrinkles and fine lines, picking the right one for your needs becomes overwhelming. However, when it comes to RHA dermal fillers, the results are promising. RHA fillers restore your lost youthfulness and boost your confidence when strategically injected. Keep reading to learn all about RHA dermal fillers.
What Are RHA Fillers?
- RHA fillers are FDA-approved HA fillers designed in Switzerland. They are the latest innovation in dermal fillers and offer a dynamic wrinkle treatment. They add subtle volume and lift, creating natural-looking contours in just one procedure. In addition, the RHA Collection is unique and resilient enough to adapt to your facial movement, which may provide a more natural look at rest and in motion.
RHA fillers consist of three formulations, including:
- RHA® 2 – treats moderate dynamic lines and wrinkles
- RHA® 3 – treats moderate to severe wrinkles
- RHA® 4 – treats severe wrinkles
A certified provider assesses your aesthetic needs and goals during the initial RHA filler appointment. This is done to select the filler most suitable for your skin and helps achieve the desired results.
Benefits Of RHA Dermal Fillers
- RHA fillers restore lost volume and enhance facial features
- They minimize the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds
- Help in lip augmentation for plumper lips
- Reduce lip lines, smile lines, marionette lines, tear troughs (dark circles, eye bags), frown lines, and acne and trauma scars.
- They provide non-surgical correction, improve and contour cheeks, jawline, chin, forehead, and nose.
- Minimize the appearance of jowls
- RHA fillers offer a minimally invasive procedure with tiny needles
- Minimal discomfort with the use of a local anesthetic
- Provide quick results lasting up to 15 months
The Process Of RHA Dermal Filler
- The procedure of RHA dermal fillers is simple, and the injection process is similar to other dermal filler appointments. The injections are administered with a fine needle. A topical numbing cream is applied to the skin to ensure your comfort. The procedure typically takes around 30 minutes. The best thing about this dermal procedure is that there is no downtime, and you can resume your regular activities immediately after your RHA filler treatment.
However, some redness and swelling are normal, but it should subside within a few days. The results of RHA dermal filler are quick due to the hyaluronic acid’s instant filling effect. Unlike other treatments that may take some time to start working, you can immediately see the results with RHA filler. Moreover, the results are expected to improve even further after a few days when the redness diminishes.
- RHA dermal fillers are safe and non-invasive and can treat adults aged 22 and older. However, inform your doctor if you have a history of multiple severe allergies, severe allergic reactions, or a bleeding disorder.
In addition, tell your doctor if you fit in any of the following categories:
- Allergic to lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have scarring, keloid formations, or pigmentation disorders.
- You are opting for a laser treatment or peels.
- If you take immunosuppressive drugs or aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners.
If you want to learn more about the RHA dermal fillers that visibly reduce the signs of aging, call us at (949) 916-7166. At discounted rates, we offer multiple cosmetic procedures such as dermal fillers, kybella, Laser Hair Removal, laser genesis, micro-needling, and PDO thread lift. We provide services in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.