Learn here about the workings of laser genesis treatment from experts
Youthful, firm, and blemish-free skin is the gold standard for a beautiful face. Multiple beauty procedures have been introduced that help retains youthful skin and reverse the signs of aging. Laser genesis is one such non-invasive and convenient procedure that uses laser technology to rectify sun damage, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, etc. It helps diminish scarring, redness and improve the symptoms of rosacea.
This is an effective and safe treatment for people of all ages. Let us take a look at how laser genesis works.
Working Mechanism of Laser Genesis Treatment
- Laser genesis is a unique procedure that outdoes other laser procedures. In this treatment, the microvasculature of the dermis is heated gently, which improves the skin texture, reduces redness, pore size, and improves wrinkle depth. In this procedure, the laser stimulates collagen and elastin production in the second layer of the skin, which is the dermis.
Collagen and elastin provide structure and elasticity to the skin and help retain its youthful appearance. These elements give the skin a glowing complexion. Optimal levels of these components heal the skin and prevent multiple problems from occurring.
- When the laser light interacts with the skin, it stimulates the production of fibroblasts in the skin. Collagen is produced by fibroblasts, and when they are stimulated, they increase the production of collagen. This gives the skin a more youthful appearance and reverses the damage caused by aging and environmental factors.
Depth and pulsing are the two design factors that increase the effectiveness of this treatment. Let us see what these factors are:
- By depth, we mean how deep and far can the laser light penetrate in the skin. This is determined by the wavelength of the laser light. Laser Genesis uses a near-infrared YAG laser that has a wavelength of 1064-nm. At this wavelength, the laser is able to penetrate the dermal layer and interact with the fibroblasts and stimulate the production of collagen.
Since laser genesis penetrates deep inside the skin, it is a more effective treatment than topical anti-aging creams.
- Pulsing is another important factor that improves the effectiveness of laser genesis treatment. It delivers the laser light in short pulses. What this does is that it prevents the skin from burning, which can happen if the skin receives laser light for a prolonged duration. When the laser light is received in pulses, it allows the skin to cool off; hence no pain and discomfort is felt.
Due to the pulsing mechanism, laser light penetrates deep inside the collagen without damaging the outer skin. Laser genesis delivers up to 10,000 pulses in a single treatment. When the pulses are delivered, the skin gets a slight burn. This stimulates the skin’s natural healing process, and it starts producing collagen to fix the damage. Hence, more collagen is produced.
- The effects of laser genesis treatment become more apparent with the passage of time.
What Is The Downtime for This Procedure?
There is no recovery time for laser genesis treatment. This treatment is safe and tolerable for all skin types. While undergoing this treatment, you may feel a slight sensation of warmth, but that is it. You can continue with day-to-day activities after having this treatment performed. Other laser treatments can make your skin raw and red for some time after the treatment, but this is not the case with laser genesis treatment.
Contact Alladerm if you are looking for top-notch aestheticians for getting laser genesis treatment. They provide services in Aliso Creek Rd, California, and nearby areas.