Table of Contents
Why laser genesis reigns supreme in acne and scar eradication!
While most acne scar patients are typically in their teens or early twenties, there is a growing trend of older individuals experiencing distressing breakouts. The most effective approach is to address the issue promptly, aiming to prevent long-term problems such as scarring and changes in skin pigmentation. Laser Genesis has benefited numerous patients across the country. Keep reading to learn how laser genesis works for acne and acne scars.
What Is Laser Genesis?
- Laser Genesis is a scientifically proven, non-invasive laser-based treatment. The heat from the laser penetrates deep within the skin to kill bacteria. It stimulates deeper layers of skin to produce collagen, which triggers healing and rejuvenation within the skin tissues. It is a safe and effective treatment for individuals with active acne scars, open pores, and age spots. It equally works on the face, neck, back, and other parts.
Laser Genesis for Acne
- Laser Genesis for acne and scars utilizes a specialized laser wavelength designed to target the sebaceous glands responsible for oil production in the skin. When these glands become excessively active, they can generate an excess of oil, leading to clogged pores and the development of acne. The pores become inflamed when they are blocked with excess sebum, bacteria, and dead cells. As a result, lesions are formed, resulting in blemishes and acne scars.
Shallow lesions often do not result in noticeable scars, but severe acne outbreaks leave deep scars that do not fade with time. Laser Genesis, in particular, addresses this issue by regulating the sebaceous glands’ activity, resulting in reduced oil production and decreased acne breakouts. In addition, it triggers the production of healthy skin cells. Thus aligning the scarred tissue with the surrounding healthy skin tissue. Laser genesis is also useful for treating surgical, burn, and trauma-related scars.
Benefits of Laser Genesis for Your Skin
- Laser Genesis is a safe and effective treatment for individuals with active acne scars, open pores, and age spots. In addition, it offers the following benefits for your skin:
- Over time, due to the effects of aging, our skin loses its ability to produce the required amount of collagen to keep the skin healthy and youthful. Thus, imperfections appear in the form of large pores and sagging skin. Laser genesis rejuvenates the skin and boosts collagen production, reducing pore size and improving uneven texture.
Reverses Sun Damage
- Melanin is a pigment naturally produced in the skin. It protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Over the years, exposure to the sun diminishes melanin production, thus causing the skin cells to be damaged. As a result, the production of collagen and elastin declines. When this happens, skin is subjected to premature aging, pigmentation, and other imperfections.
However, with laser genesis, this damage can be reversed. The treatment stimulates the deep skin layers to produce new skin cells. Thus restoring the youthfulness and glow of the sun-damaged skin.
Reduces Signs Of Aging
- Laser Genesis is ideal for those battling fine lines and wrinkles. Laser genesis minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores. It works deep into the skin layers to regenerate healthy cells and tissues, thus eliminating the deeper wrinkles.
Whether you have deep wrinkles formed around the expression lines or less noticeable fine lines, all can be fixed with laser genesis treatment. If the lines are lighter or less visible, treating them with non-invasive laser genesis helps to prevent them from turning into deeper noticeable wrinkles.
Restore your lost beauty within just 30 minutes of Laser Genesis Treatment. Book your appointments at (949) 916-7166 and enjoy the amazing discount. Alladerm offers all sorts of cosmetic procedures in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.