Table of Contents
Where can you experience the transformative power of xeomin? Embrace a younger look at renowned cosmetic clinics
As the demand for rejuvenation treatments grows, various botulinum toxin type A brands are emerging. Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin are the most frequently utilized types in the United States. Read this article to learn about Xeomin, its benefits, and more.
What is Xeomin?
- Xeomin, also called Incobotulinum Toxin A, was originally formulated in 2010 by Merz Pharmaceuticals. Xeomin is a highly purified form of botulinum toxin type A. It was originally introduced to help treat people with muscle spasms. However, in 2011, Xeomin received approval for aesthetic indications. It is an FDA-approved neuromodulator that is stable at room temperature. This helps maintain its quality during shipment.
How Does It Work?
- Additional proteins are removed from the regular toxin to obtain a highly purified version of botulinum toxin type A. This makes it unique as compared to other types of neuromodulators. Xeomin works by blocking the nerves in the targeted area to paralyze the muscles, thereby resulting in reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Treatment with Xeomin is simple and non-invasive and takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
A slight pinch from the injection may be felt during the process. The number of Xeomin injections varies depending on the size of the area under treatment. For instance, in treating 11 forehead lines, about 5 pokes should be expected. After the first injection, a few more injections may be administered to inject a calculated amount of product. You can resume your daily routine soon after the treatment without any difficulty.
Areas That Can Benefit from Xeomin
- Xeomin is a versatile solution that effectively addresses various facial areas, preventing the formation of wrinkles, reducing existing lines, and rejuvenating your skin for a vibrant, youthful appearance.
Here’s a list of facial concerns that can be successfully treated with cosmetic Xeomin injections:
Horizontal Lines on the Forehead
- The forehead is a key area for facial expressions, making it prone to prominent horizontal lines. Xeomin injections can effectively correct these wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance.
- Repetitive frowning can lead to the development of deep wrinkles. Regular Xeomin treatments are an excellent solution to combat the effects of frequent facial expressions.
- Crows’ feet are fine lines around the eyes. Xeomin can significantly reduce or eliminate these age indicators, providing a more youthful and refreshed look.
- Long-term smoking can accelerate skin aging, especially around the mouth. Xeomin can enhance youthfulness by stimulating collagen production. Quitting smoking complements and extends the effectiveness of the treatment, promoting healthier and more vibrant skin.
Benefits Of Xeomin
Here are some of the remarkable benefits of Xeomin.
- Xeomin helps soften the glabellar lines, crow’s feet, lines around the forehead, and mouth.
- Blocks nerve-to-muscle signals, which causes the muscles to relax. This prevents wrinkling in the future.
- The treatment time is short, and recovery is fast. Noticeable results can be seen within two weeks of the treatment.
- Xeomin does not contain added fillers. This eliminates the risk of any allergic reactions.
- It reduces the appearance of lines around the lips and fades the nasal lines.
- Xeomin injection into the chin can also reduce dimpling.
- It reduces the neckbands and creases.
- It is crucial to follow any post-treatment instructions given by your healthcare provider. This may include instructions about future appointments or follow-up treatment. The procedure will more likely be effective if you adhere to instructions and recommendations regarding your treatment. Xeomin is a wrinkle-reversible prevention treatment that is easily accessible at a relatively low price.
If you want to learn more about the Xeomin and other dermal fillers that visibly reduce the signs of aging, call us at 949-916-7166. We offer multiple cosmetic procedures such as dermal fillers, kybella, Laser Hair Removal, laser genesis, micro-needling, and PDO thread lift at discounted rates. We provide services in Aliso Viejo, CA, and nearby areas.